The program NZU allows the creation of a complete Energy Efficiency Assessment paper for both family and apartment houses. For full use, you need to have active licenses of the ENERGY, HEAT ANALYSIS 1D, for passive houses evaluations you have to have COMFORT license and for photovoltaic power stations you have to have PHOTOVOLTAICS license.